Star Wars - The Original Trilogy (4K77/80/83 upgrades)
(May 04, 2024, 16:41 pm)NexusWraith Wrote:
(May 04, 2024, 14:42 pm)billythefist Wrote:
(May 04, 2024, 14:33 pm)NexusWraith Wrote: Jedi Rocks? Do I want to know? Big Grin

P.S. Thank you!

You probably do know what Jedi Rocks is if you have watched the ROTJ DVD/Blu before. Its by far the dumbest and worst change in the trilogy they made, since the original song is a certified groove and Jedi Rocks is a shit tornado

Are you talking about the music that replaced the Ewoks' jub-jub song? I couldn't tell you anything about it other than it wasn't the jub-jub song Smile

Nope.  Yub Nub was replaced with generic John Williams celebration orchestral music.

Jedi Rocks replaced a song in Jabba's Palace.  And it also went wild with the CGI in a bad way during the performance of it.
William!

You're knocking it out of the park. Again! May the fourth and all of that, this is quite a sweet treat, good sir!

Edit: Oh, man, that film grain! It's glorious! I freaking hate the Special Editions so much. Seeing the OG films riffed is the tits.  Thanks again!
Holy cow! How did I not know these restored versions exist?! Star Wars doesn't even have "Episode IV A New Hope" ! It's like I'm *ahem*-years-old back in 1977!

Thanks for this revelation billy, and for the work you put into adjusting the riffs.

- - - - - - -

"Jedi Rocks" is George Lucas' Cybertruck. 

But also ... why does Jabba have a 10 member band with 5 backup dancers?  

Are they only there at certain times?  Do they hop in their landspeeder band-bus (band landspeeder bus? band-bus landspeeder?) in Mos Eisley and head out for pre-booked gigs?

Or is he paying them to stand around 24/7 just in case he suddenly decides he's in the mood for some tunes and some Twi'lek murdering?

It's weird.
I bet that Bandspeeder Landbus smells HORRIBLE! Ugh...
(May 04, 2024, 23:41 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: I bet that Bandspeeder Landbus smells HORRIBLE! Ugh...

Ha!
(May 04, 2024, 22:22 pm)I Want To Go Faster Wrote: Holy cow! How did I not know these restored versions exist?! Star Wars doesn't even have "Episode IV A New Hope" ! It's like I'm *ahem*-years-old back in 1977!

Thanks for this revelation billy, and for the work you put into adjusting the riffs.

- - - - - - -

Are they only there at certain times?  Do they hop in their landspeeder band-bus (band landspeeder bus? band-bus landspeeder?) in Mos Eisley and head out for pre-booked gigs?

Or is he paying them to stand around 24/7 just in case he suddenly decides he's in the mood for some tunes and some Twi'lek murdering?

It's weird.

I would imagine Jabba has a Nothing But Trouble situation going where he's imprisoned the band and has them perform at his leisure. I do wish we could have seen the Judge drop Tupac into the Rancor pit though
(May 05, 2024, 10:43 am)billythefist Wrote:
(May 04, 2024, 22:22 pm)I Want To Go Faster Wrote: Holy cow! How did I not know these restored versions exist?! Star Wars doesn't even have "Episode IV A New Hope" ! It's like I'm *ahem*-years-old back in 1977!

- - - - - - -

It's weird.

I would imagine Jabba has a Nothing But Trouble situation going where he's imprisoned the band and has them perform at his leisure. I do wish we could have seen the Judge drop Tupac into the Rancor pit though

Wow. You've given me a lot to think about.
who has an invite or torrent link for 4K80?
Thanks a bunch!
Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brandon Tenold - STAR CRYSTAL MATMAN 3 771 May 08, 2024, 20:41 pm
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  [REQUEST] Rifftrax BluRay/4k Upgrades donking187 3 2,741 Feb 27, 2024, 18:44 pm
Last Post: billythefist
  Star Wars Holiday Special -720px_Norm_prob3 Handy 1 2,533 Dec 27, 2023, 22:35 pm
Last Post: kargath
  (request) Star Wars movies in 2160p Waferty 0 3,025 Sep 10, 2023, 23:03 pm
Last Post: Waferty
  [REQ] Star Trek Motion &Star Trek Nemises riff cousinbow 12 6,809 Sep 03, 2023, 18:47 pm
Last Post: DoctorChimera