Marooned With Ed Stafford S1 E1-8 request
Hello, new member here does someone have a link for all the episodes of Marooned with Ed Stafford? ( i currently downloaded  all episodes from Season 2 so far  from Gobi Desert to Norway ) Thank you very much @MVGroup [ also downloaded ur whole Into The Unknown episodes ] <3 for still having it available. 

but my problem now is im trying to download every season 1 episode  what confuses me is  the title says  Season 2 Arizona for example  but on Prime Video it says Season 1 E9 Arizona  + Wikipedia their list is also different 

ive been trying to watch it via Prime Video made a account just to find out i cant watch it in my country therefore im trying to download it. 

there are a few episodes but they dont have any seeders. 

shorter version without all the appriciation around it xD

im looking for Marooned with Ed Stafford Season 1 

1. Borneo
2. Romania
3. Australia
4. Botswana
5. Venezuela
6. Thailand
7. Rwanda
8. Arizona

Edit : and if im not asking to much  im also looking for Walking The Amazon
EDIT 2 : after searching the whole day i managed to find a website and it included everything. its not the best quality but watchable   ( not sure if im allowed to post links ) but i found it on torrentdownloads    the torrent name is ''Naked and Marooned with Ed Stafford (aka US=Naked Castaway) (2013-2014) (UK Survivalist)''

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marooned.with.Ed.Stafford.S04E04-06 komocka 0 7,136 Sep 27, 2016, 09:42 am
Last Post: komocka