(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
(Yesterday, 09:54 am)tripletap006 Wrote: This one went wrong like 6 different ways...but I'm just going to mark this effort down as "good enough" haha.  It's 2013's The Wolverine, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

Thanks, yet again. Unpopulated onion Unpopular opinion here, but I love this flick.  Its a fun, comic book-y Wolverine movie. 

Nuff said!
First of all, thank you Triple T for always going through the troubles of syncing the movies
Then there is nothing wrong with liking a superhero movies where you can turn your brain off and have a good laugh, the catwoman dub comes to mind and i hope the family situation is nothing too serious
Lewie streamed tonight on his personal channel so hopefully that's a sign it isn't major
Damn that sucks to hear about their situation. I wondered why there was no stream today. Hope whatever it is turns out ok.

Is that the Wolverine movie where he fights a helicopter? Or maybe they already dubbed that one? All I remember is tapping out after that movie so as much as Wolverine is one of my top favourite super heroes I've not seen any one after that.

Trips thanks as always for your work going above and beyond. If you uploaded VHS quality of something we'd appreciate it all the same. I know I'd never have the patients for doing this. Computer work first time or computer smash! Speaking of, I tried to join their discord just yesterday because I wanted to drop some hints and nudges towards good movies they could do. It would log me in but kept getting stuck in an eternal loop of trying to verify my email. So I'm afraid you guys are stuck with my ramblings.

^

Ok I got it. Lol. I joined discord many years ago but don't think I ever once used it. Deleted my account and made a new one and works fine. What a damn convoluted shitty looking site though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 70 22,863 Apr 29, 2024, 20:11 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 260,363 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,350 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,053 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,851 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril