Star Wars - The Original Trilogy (4K77/80/83 upgrades)
May the 4th seemed like a good day to drop these. STAR WARS!

These are the ORIGINAL, UNTAMPERED WITH versions of the movies as they were originally shown in theaters in 1977/1980/1983 scanned and presented in 4K (hence the 4K77/4K80/4K83 naming) with riffs correctly synced. No CGI, Han shoots first, Jedi Rocks does not exist, etc etc. The riffers obviously used the more recent Special Editions, so each riff had to be edited to conform with the original footage. All riff references to altered footage on the screen has been removed (not a lot) and some riffs have been shifted around to help the riff pacing. The 35mm stereo optical feature audio was used with the just-the-jokes layered in, so this is the most authentic release possible! I prefer the original cuts so these are my personal definitive editions. 

I am obviously not hosting the +50GB 4K versions of each movie, these can be easily and legally obtained online by registering on the forums at thestarwarstrilogy.com and let me stress that it really is worth it if you want to experience these movies as close as possible to how they originally released. 

I previously released the audio-only tracks to ANH and ROTJ in my 4K thread, but now that they finished scanning ESB I decided to post the entire collection with re-encoded 1080p video here for convenience. The grain is a bit swimmy on these smaller files but they still look pretty good. For maximum effect, grab those full-fat 4K releases and use mkvtoolnix to take the audio out of these files and move it to those, slap them on a thumb drive or something and watch them on your big TV!

(Reminder, the riffers got an ancient internet meme to co-riff in character with them for Empire Strikes Back... Just a heads up for people under 90 years old that have no idea what the hell is going on)

Star Wars (4K77)
https://mega.nz/file/NI8RVKxK#stasDo7wN2...HSSWupeL9k

Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back (4K80)
https://mega.nz/file/lQFRELwB#j6L8miwaMU...ubcjrHuoXU

Star Wars - Return of the Jedi (4K83)
https://mega.nz/file/II0SnBAR#wND6t0u6cU...Ht-sir8r6M
THAN4K YOU!
(May 04, 2024, 11:03 am)billythefist Wrote: These are the ORIGINAL, UNDEFILED versions of the movies

Fixed that for you
Jedi Rocks? Do I want to know? Big Grin

P.S. Thank you!
(May 04, 2024, 14:33 pm)NexusWraith Wrote: Jedi Rocks? Do I want to know? Big Grin

P.S. Thank you!

You probably do know what Jedi Rocks is if you have watched the ROTJ DVD/Blu before. Its by far the dumbest and worst change in the trilogy they made, since the original song is a certified groove and Jedi Rocks is a shit tornado
it's hard to unhear an alien's prolapsed anus rocking out

thank you for this gift! you are kind and generous
Hot damn! Thanks Mr. The Fist. I can watch these again on my computer.
(May 04, 2024, 14:42 pm)billythefist Wrote:
(May 04, 2024, 14:33 pm)NexusWraith Wrote: Jedi Rocks? Do I want to know? Big Grin

P.S. Thank you!

You probably do know what Jedi Rocks is if you have watched the ROTJ DVD/Blu before. Its by far the dumbest and worst change in the trilogy they made, since the original song is a certified groove and Jedi Rocks is a shit tornado

Are you talking about the music that replaced the Ewoks' jub-jub song? I couldn't tell you anything about it other than it wasn't the jub-jub song Smile
I think they're talking about the song change and the silly dance routine at Jabba's Palace.
Yub Nub!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brandon Tenold - STAR CRYSTAL MATMAN 3 771 May 08, 2024, 20:41 pm
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  [REQUEST] Rifftrax BluRay/4k Upgrades donking187 3 2,741 Feb 27, 2024, 18:44 pm
Last Post: billythefist
  Star Wars Holiday Special -720px_Norm_prob3 Handy 1 2,533 Dec 27, 2023, 22:35 pm
Last Post: kargath
  (request) Star Wars movies in 2160p Waferty 0 3,025 Sep 10, 2023, 23:03 pm
Last Post: Waferty
  [REQ] Star Trek Motion &Star Trek Nemises riff cousinbow 12 6,810 Sep 03, 2023, 18:47 pm
Last Post: DoctorChimera